Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sharing Our Home

Four score and seven years ago (okay, more like nine months ago) I began my maiden voyage into the vasts seas of blogging. This voyage, sadly, ended in virtual shipwreck. So here is my attempt at a second voyage.

We never thought we would own a home or settle down in the suburbs so early in our life but the time was right. When we first started thinking about buying a home I would imagine us turning a small run-down shack into our cozy little cottage. However, we proved not to be the fixer-upper type of couple. We were fortunate to be in the market at the right time and ended up finding a house with all the features we wanted at price we could manage. Although the house doesn't need any fixing, it does need personality. Living in a master-planned neighborhood with x models that come in y styles means that it takes a lot to give a house character. Via this blog I hope to document the things that give our home personality and share them with our friends and family. I have a few projects from the wedding that I would really love to share, too - hope to get those up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment